Return On Relationships
“Unprecedented Access to Executive Level Decision Makers”
On-Site Sponsor Training
The only training in the market: personalized for on-site sales teams to maximize ROI.
50% EXECUTIVE LEVEL
C-level, VP and Director (Average Audience)
A 3-PART FORMULA FOR ROI
In a recent survey conducted by Frost & Sullivan
MORE THAN 50%
of marketers reported that live event sponsorship gave them the best return on investment for the following reasons.
TURN 3 DAYS INTO 365
Access Frost & Sullivan’s full suite of Brand & Demand Solutions for year round demand generation
3 INTERACTIVE DAYS
Positioned as a thought leader & peer to foster meaningful relationships and a true understanding of pain points.
Previous 2017 Featured Sponsors
Is Sponsorship a Good Fit?
- Your business thrives on the ability to have in person discussions with executive level decision makers
- You present your company as more than just a solution but, as a thought leader in the market place that has value add to share
- You’re more focused on filling the pipeline vs database
- You are seeking to accelerate your sales cycles and generate immediate returns
- Your business is in growth mode and can benefit from being associated with a credible third party brand
What Past Sponsors Say:
“Based on solid relationships and leads garnered from the event, I expect revenue from new customers acquired to be far greater than any other event our company sponsors.”
“While there were hundreds of participants, it felt intimate enough to make meaningful connections that I couldn’t have made elsewhere.”
“The quality of executive participants and the shared wisdom during the interactive sessions were two of the best assets of the event.”